Black Friday Promotion Tips
We can’t believe we're already talking about Black Friday promotion tips, but we're just shy of one month away from one of the most profitable days of the year for retailers. If you are planning on running a sweepstakes or contest surrounding the big day, you’ll want to get the ball rolling on that now.
HERE'S WHAT WE NEED
- DATES: When will the promotion start and end? When do you want to determine the winner? Sweepstakes with on site drawings are great for retailers hosting Black Friday deals.
- PRIZES: What are you planning to award? Gift Baskets filled with your product? Gift Certificates to your store? Cash? Trips? We’ll help you brainstorm!
- CONTRACT: Once we have a signed contract from you, we can have the first draft of Official rules to you in as soon as one business day. We know time is of the essence and will do what we need to on this end to make it happen!
A FEW BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION TIPS
Before we close, we want to pass along some friendly reminders to make sure you’re getting the most out of your promotion:
- ADVERTISE: Use the weeks and days leading up to Black Friday to get your message out. How you advertise directly impacts the overall success of the promotion. Make this a top priority.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR CHANNELS: Did we mention that you should be advertising? Advertise on social media, to your email list, your website, in store and anywhere else your audience would be looking. Shout it from the rooftops (literally, if you have one).
- GIVE THEM MORE: A special offer (like, a free gift with purchase, for example) is a great way to drive traffic. We can write the terms and conditions to ensure the offer is compliant!
Contact us to get started! Consultations are always FREE.